Attorney Haleh Shekarchian has successfully represented thousands of clients in the areas of personal injury and work-related injuries since 1993.
Haleh Shekarchian is renowned for her expertise in settling and litigating a wide range of claims, including personal injury, automobile and motorcycle accidents, products liability, wrongful death, and slip and fall, and is well respected by defense attorneys, judges, and insurance companies in Los Angeles and neighboring counties for her integrity and compassionate representation of her clients.
Her clients are confident they will receive the highest level of service and maximum protection possible under the California laws.
Personal injury and work-related injuries can be very stressful and quite possibly have a significant emotional and financial impact in one’s life. In such difficult times, you need to be represented by an attorney with proven skills, knowledge and integrity to guide you through the maze of the legal process to assure yourself the most protection under the California laws and receive the maximum benefits you are entitled to.
- J.D., Whittier Law School, 1991
- B.A., Political Science, University of California, Los Angeles, 1985
- 1992 California State Bar, U.S. District Court, Supreme Court of the State of California, Court of Appeals
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Rate : $$$