Haley R. Ayure focuses her practice on a full range of domestic and international corporate transactional and general commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, secured transactions, commercial lending, securities law compliance and general corporate governance. Haley also practices in the area of immigration law, with a focus on business immigration matters.
Haley has experience with many diverse corporate and business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, stock and asset purchases, asset-based lending, corporate restructuring, joint ventures, and start-up companies.
In addition, she has extensive experience drafting and negotiating contracts including operating agreements, shareholder agreements, phantom stock agreements, stock transfer restriction agreements, partnership agreements and joint venture agreements. Haley also regularly drafts lending and security documents including security agreements, stock pledge agreements, promissory notes, guarantees, and other ancillary documents.
Her experience in immigration law includes working with business nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions, with a particular focus on representation of internationally acclaimed athletes, artists and entertainers. Prior to joining the firm, Haley served as a Judicial Intern for the Executive Office for Immigration Review in Orlando.
While attending Stetson University College of Law, Haley received the John B. Stetson Merit Scholarship and the highest grade designation in many of her classes. She regularly writes for the firm’s Corporate and Immigration eNews and Blog. Haley is fluent in Spanish.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude, Certificate of Concentration in International Law, Honors Program
- University of Tampa, B.A., 2008, magna cum laude, Certificate in Latin American Studies, Honors Program
- Florida Bar: Business Law, International Law and Entertainment Law Sections
- American Bar Association: Business Law and International Law Sections
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- University of Tampa Honors Alumni Association
Rate : $$$$