Halina Radchenko provides expertise in the area of motor vehicle car accidents as well as general negligence cases. Prior to joining Hach & Rose she maintained her own practice focusing on helping persons who were injured or killed due to the negligence of others.
Halina is a proud member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. As a member of NYSTLA she is involved in the automotive committee.
Halina believes it is imperative for attorneys to become involved in government and politics because it is the duty of every lawyer to inform government of the stories they see and hear daily from their clients all in effort to improve upon existing laws.
Admitted to bar:
- New York
- United States District Court of the Eastern District of New York
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Rochester
- Juris Doctor Degree from St. Mary’s University, School of Law
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association
- Columbian Lawyers Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$