H. Hampton Rose focuses his practice in the areas of banking, commercial transactions, real estate, government relations and energy law. A life-long West Virginian, Hampton is a proud graduate of the West Virginia University College of Law, where he was the Executive Development Editor of The West Virginia Law Review, Vice President of the Energy Law and Real Estate Law Societies.
Prior to Law School, Hampton operated heavy equipment at West Virginia coal mines and remains certified as a black hat surface miner. For several years, Hampton served as counsel to the Finance Committee of the West Virginia House of Delegates. Hampton is a licensed Title Insurance Agent in West Virginia.
- Represents clients in every facet of the oil and gas industry in the Marcellus and Utica basins, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, credit facility maintenance, litigation, permitting, title examinations and due diligence
- Represents buyers, sellers and lenders in multi-million dollar commercial real estate transactions and developments in Appalachia
- Drafts and analyzes legislation for a wide-array of clientele and counsels those clients as to the impact of proposed legislation on their respective businesses
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.A. West Virginia University
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Kanawha County Bar Association
- Energy & Mineral Law Foundation
- West Virginia Oil & Natural Gas Association
Rate : $$$$