Hank Jackson is a partner in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. He is both Board Certified in Business Litigation by the Florida Bar and a Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Circuit Mediator.
He regularly represents companies and individuals in business disputes, including breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, interference with business relationships, misappropriation of trade secrets, and unfair trade practices.
He has extensive experience litigating non-compete restrictions and trade secret claims arising out of the sale of a business as well as employment relationships. Hank is a published author and has lectured on non-compete and trade secret law.
Hank’s experienced in handling business control and dissolution claims among business owners within closely held corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, or professional associations. He frequently represents clients in various industries, including:
- healthcare (hospitals, physicians and suppliers)
- hospitality (hotel owners and management companies)
- real estate (developers, lenders, and brokers)
- financial services (banking, insurance and accounting)
- University of Arkansas, J.D., with honors
- Law Review
- University of Arkansas, B.A.
- Phi Beta Kappa
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- The Florida Bar
- Business Litigation Certification Committee (Chair, 2018)
- Fellow, Florida Bar Foundation
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, YMCA of South Palm Beach County (Treasurer)
- Board of Directors, Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County (1999-2012)
Rate : $$$