Hannah G. Dalbey defends companies against product liability litigation. As a member of Shook’s Engle team, she focuses on smoking-and-health cases, drafting motions, preparing witness fact investigations, researching legal issues and assisting with deposition preparation.
Hannah is passionate about effective advocacy. During her time in law school, she competed on the National Moot Court Team and served as the lead comment editor on the UMKC Law Review.
Through both of these roles, she developed a passion for efficient and effective legal writing. She also received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Writing II.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, 2016
- UMKC Law Review, Lead Comment Editor
- UMKC National Moot Court Team
- The Urban Lawyer, Staff Editor
- Judicial Extern to the Hon. Beth Phillips, U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award (Legal Writing II)
- B.A., magna cum laude, Baylor University, 2012 (International Studies)
- Richard D. Huff Distinguished Student Award
- Study Abroad Program, Maastricht University
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
Rate : $$$