Hannah Flint’s practice focuses on securities law compliance, corporate governance, securities offerings and mergers and acquisitions, for domestic and international clients.
Hannah represents public and private companies in connection with securities offerings and mergers and acquisitions. She advises clients on disclosure, compliance, corporate governance and other securities law matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Hannah worked in regulatory affairs, where she focused on energy and environmental matters before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and various state utility commissions.
- Represents public and private companies in matters concerning securities law compliance, including public and private securities offerings, disclosure and periodic reporting and SEC and FINRA enforcement.
- Represents issuers and underwriters in foreign and domestic public and private debt offerings, including US dollar and Euro bonds.
- Represents executives and boards of directors in matters concerning corporate governance and investor relations, including shareholder proposals, proxy statements and corporate policies.
- Represents public and private companies in mergers and acquisition transactions and internal corporate restructurings.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, Senior Editor, Georgetown International Environmental Law Journal, 2016
- BBA, The University of Mississippi, summa cum laude, 2010
- District of Columbia
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Virginia State Bar Association
- Member, Energy Bar Association
Rate : $$$