Hannah Jackson is an associate in the Real Estate department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Atlanta office. She focuses her practice on structured financing — since 2015, she has worked on about three-dozen portfolio properties in which 10 to 20 properties were involved, including a closing in 2016 on a billion-dollar sale.
Ms. Jackson works on a variety of property types, including shopping malls, industrial properties, and apartment complexes. She helps lenders, buyers, and sellers with all elements of deal management and due diligence, from the complex to the common:
- Loan document drafting and negotiation
- Title, survey, and zoning review
- Ease and leasing review
- Organizational and authority document review
- Checklist and conference call management
Ms. Jackson has handled matters in 42 states plus Washington D.C., including California, New York, Texas, Florida, and Massachusetts. Since 2015, her work has included:
- Representation of a client in the purchase of 50% interest in a joint venture acquiring a $1.25 billion Las Vegas shopping mall. Ms. Jackson managed the lease review for anchor tenants and reviewed the title and survey for the entire property.
- Representation of a lender in making a $418 million loan on a portfolio of 49 industrial properties across 10 states. This was part of a $2 billion loan, involving multiple lenders, in which Ms. Jackson personally oversaw all title, survey, and zoning review and title clearance issues.
- Representation of a client in its $285 million sale of a 664,000 square foot shopping center in Miami, Florida. Ms. Jackson handled the title clearance, survey, and other due diligence matters, while drafting and negotiating closing documents.
- J.D., Mercer University, cum laude (2011)
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Advanced Legal Research, Advanced Legal Writing I and II, Constitutional
- Law and Criminal Law
- Dean’s List (Fall 2008, Spring 2009, Spring 2010, Spring 2011)
- Advanced Legal Writing Certificate
- E.W. Roberts Academic Scholarship
- B.A., Georgia College & State University, cum laude (2008)
- Phi Kappa Phi, Gamma Beta Phi, Pi Sigma Alpha and Sigma Tau Delta Honor Societies
Rate : $$$