Hannah Curry Ramey concentrates her efforts in the areas of motions and appellate litigation, business litigation, and insurance coverage and defense litigation.
- Prosecuted cases seeking declarations of the existence or non-existence of coverage under various types of insurance policies
- Defended insurers against first party claims, such as statutory and common-law “bad faith” and life and disability claims
- Represented banks, corporations and individual defendants in a variety of suits relating to commercial claims
- Counsel in numerous litigation and appellate matters, including cases in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia, and the Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- J.D. West Virginia University
- M.A. Marshall University
- B.A. Marshall University
- Appellate Moot Court Board
- National Appellate Moot Court Team
- Marilyn E. Lugar Trial Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Hannah Ramey & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Insurance, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
Hannah Ramey lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Hannah Ramey reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Hannah Ramey lawyer profile listing.