As a litigator and a trial attorney, Hans P. Juhl brings a wide breadth of experience. Hans has successfully litigated both simple and complex trust and estate disputes, real property suits, catastrophic injury claims, major private and public construction claims, and a wide variety of commercial lawsuits. Hans excels at presenting complex legal issues to his clients in a way that allows them to make decisions that support their objectives.
Hans enjoys building relationships with his clients and working collaboratively to craft case strategies as if each matter is going to trial, while striving to reach sensible and creative solutions to avoid litigation at every step. All things being equal, the better prepared party in litigation is going to achieve the better result.
If it is not possible to settle your case by agreement, Hans will tirelessly prepare your case and put you in a superior position to prevail at trial or arbitration, and present your case in the most compelling way possible to a judge, jury, or arbitrator.
- Northeastern University School of Law
- Washington State University
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
- Board of Directors, Teens in Public Service
- Member, Executive Committee, King County Bar Association Guardianship & Elder Law Section
- Chair, Ryan Swanson’s Charitable Giving Committee
- Washington State Association for Justice
Rate : $$$$