Harold Milton work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Practice areas Copyright, Intellectual Property, Patents, and Trademarks. Manages the Dickinson Wright Intellectual Property Academy to produce high quality patent applications by blending experience and training tools with the enthusiasm of law students and recent law graduates who are also degreed engineers or scientists.
Mentored over two hundred new attorneys into the practice of patent law through his training program during the last forty five years. Hal has established a blueprint for preparing a patent application in six steps and authored a training book to verify the six-step blueprint which is used in a course currently taught both in real time and online in the Masters of Patent Law program at The University of Notre Dame.
- Purdue University, B.S., 1957
- Georgetown University Law School, J.D.,1964
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association
- Examining Corps, U.S. Patent Office, 1961-62
- Registered Patent Agent, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 1964
Rate : $$$