Harris J. Koroglu is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy Practice Group. He primarily represents financial institutions and creditors in bankruptcy litigation, reorganization, and liquidation matters.
He’s also previously represented Chapter 11 trustees and federal court-appointed receivers and has managed multiple interrelated bankruptcy adversary proceedings and receivership ancillary proceedings.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2006
- University of Miami, B.S., cum laude, 2002
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- The Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Southern District of Florida
- Dade County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida
Rate : $$$