Mr. Harrison Sullivan is an associate in the Corporate Department in the Atlanta office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. He is a member of the Commercial Finance team. Mr. Sullivan works with local governments and corporate partners in the fields of economic development, corporate credits and incentives, project and governmental finance, and ad valorem taxation.
Mr. Sullivan previously worked at a boutique public finance law firm as well as an international accounting firm where he focused on credits and incentives. Mr. Sullivan has served as vice chair of the board of a charter school.
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law (2014)
- Student Materials Editor, Tennessee Law Review
- Executive Editor, Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law
- B.B.A., Mississippi State University (2011)
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Georgia Economic Developers Association
Rate : $$$