Harry B. Bremond joined Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati in 1967 and practiced with the firm in the litigation department.
His practice consisted of general commercial litigation with an emphasis on real estate, employment, insurance coverage, and other business contract issues for a wide variety of clients.
- LL.B., University of San Francisco School of Law
- M.S., San Francisco State University
- B.A., San Francisco State University
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Founding Member, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati Pro Bono Committee
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Civil Liberties Union’s Lawyer Council
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Member, Charles Houston Bar Association
- Member, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights
- Member, Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Member, San Mateo Country Bar Association
- State Bar of California
Rate : $$$