Harry Dadds is the Chair of Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Health Care practice and has been with the firm since 2012. He also contributes to the Arbitration & Mediation and Business Services practice groups at the firm, bringing more than 30 years of experience to his work.
He holds a J.D. degree, along with an LL.M in taxation. Prior to joining SKO, Harry was the Senior Associate General Counsel for the University of Kentucky. In Tennessee, he was the Chief Legal Counsel for Erlanger Health System.
Among his many professional and civic engagements, Harry has served as secretary of Central Kentucky Management Services and was a member of the steering committee for the Kentucky Regional Extension Center for Health Information Technology. He was a captain in the U.S. Army and a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army Reserves.
Health Care: Harry is a trusted advisor for legal recommendations that help clients manage risk, while maximizing opportunities. Since the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was signed into law in March 2010, Harry has consulted with medical services providers and others in the industry on strategies for staying in compliance.
Arbitration & Mediation: On matters ranging from complex business disputes to contentious contract issues, Harry guides parties toward a satisfactory resolution, without the expense and delay of litigation.
Business Services: Leveraging his substantial experience, Harry offers strategic counsel to clients throughout Kentucky on employee benefits, public contracts, business transactions, taxation and a broad range of other activities.
- Emory University 1989, LL.M.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 1975, J.D.
- University of Kentucky 1972, B.A.
ADMISSIONS : Kentucky; Tennessee
- Kentucky Bar Association, Health Law Section, secretary, 2011-2013; chair elect, 2013-2014; chair, 2015-2017
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Sts. Francis & John Parish, Strategic Planning Committee, Chair, 2017-2017
- University of Kentucky Newman Center Leadership Council, 2017-present
- Commercial Panel of Arbitrators, American Arbitration Association, member, 2013-present
- Central Kentucky Management Services, Inc., director and secretary, 2004-2012
- Panel of Arbitrators, member, FINRA, formerly NASD, 2007-present
- Saint Catherine College, adjunct professor, Health Law and Policy, 2011-present
- Georgetown Rotary, board of directors, 2013-2017
- Phi Gamma Delta House Corporation, President, 2014-present
- Kentucky Regional Extension Center for Health Information Technology, Steering Committee member
Rate : $$$$