Harry Hyunho Park is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s Washington, DC, office and is also a member of the Firm’s Global and North America Intellectual Property practice groups. He is an experienced patent lawyer whose practice focuses on litigating intellectual property matters in district courts throughout the US, and unfair import actions arising under Section 337 of the Tariff Act of 1930 before the US International Trade Commission.
Harry has successfully represented both patent holders and patent challengers in inter partes review (IPR) proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB).
Harry focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation, primarily patent and patent-related matters with respect to various technologies, including automobile technology, semiconductor, wireless telecommunications, computer software, display devices, mobile communication devices and medical devices.
Harry draws on his patent litigation experience and familiarity with United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) procedures to develop strategies for his clients. He also focuses on intellectual property counseling, including review of patent portfolios, freedom-to-operate analysis, and pre-litigation diligence.
- University of New Hampshire, School of Law (former Franklin Pierce Law Center) (J.D.)
- Purdue University (M.S. Electrical & Computer Engineering)
- Iowa State University (B.S. Electrical Engineering)
- District of Columbia~United States
- Connecticut~United States
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia~United States
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan~United States
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California~United States
Rate : $$$