For over 25 years, Harry D. Jones has advised and defended employers, including in dozens of jury trials. Additionally, Harry has led more than 80 high-profile investigations on behalf of school districts, cities, colleges and private institutions.
He also provides day-to-day advice to human resources professionals on hiring, training, pay, discipline and termination, including a specialty in dealing with complex c-suite misconduct issues.
He has led the national class action defense of wage and hour cases; and has aggressively protected business interests from unfair competition. He frequently works with: Payment processing companies, Financial services companies, Healthcare institutions, Construction companies, Transportation companies.
In addition to prevailing against the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and beating the Teamsters in a vandalism case, he has handled dozens of disputes before the National Labor Review Board and the Department of Labor.
Harry has a national and international focus in his practice; he guides general counsel and HR departments through 50-state and complex cross-border issues, particularly in Europe, Africa and Latin America.
He has been named as a Texas Super Lawyer, perennially. Harry was a published editor of the Texas Tech Law Review, a Regents Scholar and a National Merit Scholar.
- J.D., Texas Tech University
- B.A., Abilene Christian University
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Board of Directors, GURDA
- Member, Advisory Board of Trustees, Cooper Aerobics Center
- Member, North Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Co-Chair, Anti-Crime Task Force, Jubilee Park & Community Center, Dallas
Rate : $$$$