Harry L. Riggs’s practice includes general litigation, including aviation accident litigation, personal injury, product liability and other general litigation matters at the trial court and appellate levels in federal, state and administrative courts.
His trial experience includes law suits in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, California, Alaska and other eastern states in both state and federal courts. He has represented numerous pilots and mechanics plus Part 135 and 121 certificate holders in administrative enforcement proceedings before NTSB administrative law judges and the NTSB.
His aviation background includes: airline transport pilot, type-rated in Cessna Citation CE-500, multi-engine land; commercial-single engine land; instrument flight Instructor; instrument ground instructor; over 2,500 hours total time, including experience in light single and twin engine aircraft, including Lear Jet, Cessna Citation and DC-3.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1957)
- Centre College (B.A., 1952)
Bar Admissions : Kentucky
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Experimental Aircraft Association
- National Association of Flight Instructors
Rate : $$$