Mr. Harvey I. Krasner has over 30 years of broad based experience in complex transactional real estate matters advising developers, owners and investors in all aspects of real estate transactions, including purchases, and sales and financing.
Mr. Krasner represents sponsors in the preparation and implementation of cooperative and condominium conversion plans, and also represents cooperative and condominium boards of directors.
Mr. Krasner is recognized for his deal making and problem solving ability in difficult transactions.
- Brooklyn College, B.S., 1968
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1973
- 1974, New York State
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Krasner & Chen, Co-Founder
- Kimmelman Sexter Warmflash & Leitner, LP, Partner
- Israel & Krasner, Co-Founder
Rate : $$$