Harvey Zeytuntsyan is an attorney in the business immigration practice group of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Boston office. He represents clients with employment-based immigrant and non-immigrant matters. He assesses and provides representation on a variety of non-immigrant filings and applications before the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of State (DOS), and the Department of Labor (DOL).
He also analyzes and prepares responses for complex requests for evidence (RFE). His immigrant visa experience focuses on achievement-based matters including the employment based first preference (EB-1A for extraordinary ability and EB-1B for outstanding researchers and professors) and the national interest waiver (NIW) under the employment-based second preference (EB-2).
He enjoys learning deeply about the field and expertise of his clients so that he can passionately advocate for their cases. His community involvement includes service as a scholarship reviewer and finalist interviewer for the UCLA Alumni Association.
- J.D., University of San Diego, School of Law (2013)
- Co-Chair, Diversity Committee
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) (2009)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (New Members Division Liaison, 2016–2018)
- American Bar Association (Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Division, Immigration Committee, 2016)
Rate : $$$