Haseena Enu is the co-managing partner of the firm’s office in Dallas. Before moving to Texas, she was the managing partner of Fragomen’s Washington, D.C. office and, prior to that, she was responsible for overseeing a special practice of the New York office for small and emerging companies, as well as investors, entrepreneurs and other individual clients.
Haseena currently represents corporate clients in a variety of industries such as telecommunications, information technology consulting, energy and manufacturing, including suppliers for the energy industry.
Her practice includes all aspects of corporate U.S. immigration, including nonimmigrant visas, permanent residence, citizenship, I-9 compliance, and immigration support for corporate restructuring.
Haseena provides pro bono immigration representation to non-citizen and non- resident students participating in the New York-based Prep for Prep program which identifies and supports exceptional minority students as potential leaders by preparing them for private secondary and post-secondary education.
- Represented a joint venture formed from the spin-off of divisions of two major multinational corporations headquartered outside the United States, performing due diligence and advising on immigration aspects of the transaction which impacted more than 500 foreign nationals working in the United States
- Cornell University Law School | J.D., 1994
- Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs
- Brown University | B.A., 1990
- American University in Cairo, Egypt
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Dallas and American Bar Associations
- Council Member, Dallas Bar Association, International Law Section
- Planning Committee, University of Texas School of Law Annual Corporate Counsel Institute
- Member, Brown University, Women’s Leadership Counsel
Rate : $$$$