Haven Claytor is counsel in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Los Angeles office. Ms. Claytor’s current practice primarily focuses on defending employers in single plaintiff discrimination, harassment, and retaliation matters in both state and federal courts, as well as in administrative hearings and conferences.
Ms. Claytor also provides advice and counseling to employers on a wide range of employment issues. Ms. Claytor has also represented employers in complex litigation and class actions. Prior to becoming a lawyer, she worked in television as a production accountant.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (2011)
- St. Thomas More Honor Society
- Sayre Macneil Scholar
- B.A. in Journalism and Broadcast News, Southern Methodist University (1997)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
Rate : $$$