Hayden D. Brown is a tax law partner in the Charlotte office of Mayer Brown. He focuses on tax planning and audit representation for both publicly traded and privately held business entities. Hayden has been a partner in the firm since 1998, when he joined Mayer Brown in the merger with the prominent tax and litigation boutique firm Blanchfield Cordle & Moore, P.A.
He was a shareholder in that firm, having joined its predecessor organization in 1987. Before entering private legal practice, Hayden served as Attorney Advisor to Judge Daniel J. Dinan, Special Trial Judge in United States Tax Court, from 1986 to 1987.
- Northwestern School of Law of Lewis & Clark College, JD
- University of Denver College of Law, LLM, Taxation
- University of Colorado at Boulder, BA, cum laude
- North Carolina
- US Tax Court
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation, Committee on Banking and Savings Institutions (committee chair)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Denver (Colorado) Bar Association
Rate : $$$$