Hayden Guthrie is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Guthrie participates in advising public and private companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and restructurings.
Mr. Guthrie also has significant experience advising on complex cross-border matters and participates in providing counsel regarding general corporate matters and corporate governance issues.
Mr. Guthrie previously worked in Sydney, Australia where he specialized in mergers and acquisitions and initial public offerings. Mr. Guthrie has played a significant role on the teams advising:
- Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. in its $14.6 billion merger with Discovery Communications, Inc.
- Sanofi in its $25 billion exchange of Merial, its animal health business, for the consumer healthcare business of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Sanofi in its up to $750 million acquisition of Protein Sciences Corporation
- Aéropostale, Inc. in its $243 million 363 bankruptcy sale to a consortium
- University of Technology, Sydney (B.A., 2010)
- University of Technology, Sydney (J.D., 2012)
- New South Wales (Solicitor)
- New York State
Rate : $$$