Hayley H. Fritchie earned her J.D. from Tulane University Law School. While in law school, she served as a managing editor for the Tulane Law Review. Hayley also worked as a legal intern for Innocence Project New Orleans.
Prior to joining the firm, Hayley served as a law clerk to the Honorable E. Grady Jolly of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and as a law clerk to the Honorable Daniel P. Jordan III of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi.
Hayley also served as an intern to the Honorable James L. Dennis of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and as an intern to the Honorable Ivan L.R. Lemelle of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2016
- Tulane University, B.S., 2013
Admissions & Qualifications : New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit – Hon. E. Grady Jolly
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi – Hon. Daniel P. Jordan III
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$