Heather E. Asselin focuses her practice on all areas of construction litigation with an emphasis on large and complex commercial and industrial construction disputes. She has served her clients throughout the United States, in several state and federal courts, and internationally.
Heather also practices before the American Arbitration Association. In addition to her construction practice, Heather has extensive experience handling all aspects of the e-discovery process.
Heather has hired and managed teams of attorneys and paralegals in connection with large document review and productions. She provides strategic guidance on all aspects of e-discovery, including but not limited to document review processes and procedures, cost management and compliance with applicable rules.
Prior to joining the firm, Heather was a Director in the Houston, Texas office of a well-established law firm in its litigation, construction, and surety practice sections.
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D. (1996)
- California State University, Fresno, B.S., Political Science (1993)
- Texas (1996)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$