Heather Carson Perkins is an experienced first-chair trial lawyer. Heather litigates complex matters from inception through appeal on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants in federal, state and arbitration proceedings across the country and abroad.
Heather litigates and advises clients in product liability, trade secret, franchise and distribution, antitrust and other complex commercial matters. Related to her litigation practice, Heather also counsels clients on litigation risk management, including assessment of litigation risk and exposure.
- University of Colorado Law School, J.D. Dean’s List, Order of the Coif, Law Review (associate editor) (1998)
- University of Colorado Boulder, B.S. cum laude, Dean’s List (1993)
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
Clerkships : U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, Hon. Edward W. Nottingham, 1998-2000.
Civic Activities :
- Mile High Montessori — Community Leadership Board
- Legal Aid Foundation — Board of Trustees
Firm Leadership :
- Management Board, March 2018-present
- Denver Office Leader, 2013-18
Rate : $$$