Heather Fitzenhagen is a second term Florida State Representative for District 78 in Lee County. With deep roots in the Fort Myers community, she has been a District 78 resident for more than two decades and currently resides in Lee County with son, Alexander Deboest and daughter, Olivia Deboest.
Ms. Fitzenhagen is originally from Dallas, Texas, graduated from Hollins University with a BA in political science and remains on the Hollins University Alumnae Board. She earned her J.D. from Nova Southeastern University Law School.
She is a member of the Florida State Bar Association and works in Morgan & Morgan’s Fort Myers office. Representative Fitzenhagen’s experience in the financial sector as VP for AIG has established her strength as an all-around business leader.
- Florida State Representative, District 78, Lee County
- Judiciary Committee
- Healthy Families Subcommittee
- Transportation & Highway Safety Subcommittee
- Education Appropriations Subcommittee
- Higher Education & Workforce Subcommittee
- The Florida Bar
- Lee County Bar Association
- Chairperson/ Florida Legislature Women’s Caucus
- Southern Representative/ Executive Board of Women’s Legislative Network
- Education Appropriations Subcommittee, and Rulemaking Oversight & Repeal Subcommittee
- PACE Center for Girls
- Fort Myers Women’s Community Club
- The Lee County Association of Women Lawyers
- Golisano Children’s Hospital Initiative
- Economic Affairs Committee
- Business & Professions Subcommittee
- Economic Development & Tourism Subcommittee
Rate : $$$