Heather L. Genck, B.A. 1993 Purdue University; J.D. 1997 John Marshall Law School; LLM in Federal Taxation 2000 John Marshall Law School (with concentrations in employee benefit law, international taxation, and estate/personal finance planning), concentrates her practice in commercial and contract litigation, collections, landlord-tenant law, insurance defense litigation, premises liability, and subrogation.
She was admitted to the Illinois Bar 1997; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois 1997; U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois 2002.
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois, 1997
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois, 2000
- L.L.M. Taxation
- Purdue University, West LaFayette, Indiana, 1993
- B.A., French/Secondary Education
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers
- Treasurer, 2003-2006
Rate : $$$