Heather Zimmerman focuses her practice on general defense and product liability litigation. She has handled the defense of civil litigation matters including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, construction and labor law, toxic torts, professional and medical malpractice, and workers’ compensation claims.
She has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation from initial case development and investigation through trial and appeals.
At the State University of New York at Binghamton, Heather was a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society and the Golden Key Honor Society. At the University of Notre Dame Law School, she was article editor of the Notre Dame Law Review.
Professional Affiliations and Training:
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Central New York Women’s Bar Association
- Women TIES
- Department of Labor OSHA 10-Hour Construction Training
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2008
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A., 2005
Rate : $$$