Heather Klein is an Associate in Fragomen’s New York office. She currently advises multinational corporate clients on immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, PERM, permanent residency, citizenship and consular processing issues.
In addition, Heather has experience working with a wide range of clients—from individuals to Fortune 500 companies in the technology, financial services, consulting, fashion, sports, arts and media industries—regarding various employment and family-based immigration matters.
While in law school, Heather served as a legal intern for the school’s Safe Harbor Project, where she successfully obtained asylum for a client. Heather was also a legal intern for the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District, Immigration Division, where she assisted with immigration litigation matters on behalf of the United States.
She also interned with the King’s County District Attorney’s Office, Rackets Division. Heather was a member of the Brooklyn Law School Moot Court Honor Society, where she represented and ultimately coached the Immigration Law Team in national competitions.
- Assisted business professionals, fashion designers, athletes, scientists and researchers with obtaining “extraordinary ability” classification based on demonstrated international expertise and prominence in their fields
- Successfully responded to numerous lengthy and complex requests for additional evidence for H-1B and L-1 nonimmigrant petitions
- Successfully filed Motions to Reopen, and responded to complex audits by the Department of Labor in connection with ongoing PERM cases
- Brooklyn Law School | J.D., 2012
- University of Maryland | B.A., 2006
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New York County Lawyers’ Association
Rate : $$$