Ms. Heather Olson has extensive experience representing lenders, special servicers and receivers in commercial real estate loan workouts, foreclosures, receiverships, and real estate (REO) sales throughout Michigan, Ohio, Illinois and Indiana.
She handles all stages of multimillion-dollar commercial loan workout and foreclosure matters for special servicers, lenders and receivers. Ms. Olson’s practice includes both litigation and transactional matters, including, judicial and nonjudicial foreclosures, receiver appointments and sales, forbearance, deed-in-lieu, deed-in-escrow, note sale and loan modification agreements and guarantor litigation.
Ms. Olson also represents receivers of commercial real estate in court-appointed receiverships over real estate and personal property. She has experience with all property types, including office, retail, shopping malls, industrial, multi-family, and hospitality, with particular expertise in workouts of mobile home parks.
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 2005
- Hamilton College, B.A., 2002
- New York
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys, Fellow
- CREW Detroit, Chair Outreach Committee
- Commercial Real Estate Finance Council Women’s Network, Professional Development Committee & Outreach Committee
- Oakland County Bar Foundation, Lifetime Fellow
Rate : $$$