Heather King practices in the area of corporate and securities law. Ms. King is a 2008 magna cum laude graduate of the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she was associate comments editor of the Law Review, and a magna cum laude graduate of Villa Julie College.
- Legal counsel to American Racing and Entertainment, LLC, parent company of Tioga Downs Racetrack, LLC, in securing a $90 million senior secured debt facility that will enable the full scale, $145 million casino expansion of Tioga Downs in New York state.
- Represented Laguna Development Corporation, a federally chartered corporation formed by the Pueblo of Laguna Tribe in New Mexico, in its $134.5 million acquisition of the Isle of Capri Casino and Hotel in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- Represented a digital health technology company in its successful completion of a Series B Financing.
- Represented a Medicaid managed care organization in the sale of all of its capital stock in a transaction valued at approximately $150 million.
- Represented Golden Gaming in its merger with Lakes Entertainment, and the related $160 million refinancing of the merged companies, to form Golden Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: GDEN).
- Represented a software company in connection with a corporate restructuring in which all of the company’s outstanding debt was converted into equity and subsequent sale of substantially all of its assets to a third party.
- Represented a healthcare behavioral science and technology company that develops solutions aimed at engaging patients and enhancing health outcomes in its successful completion of a $20 million round of Series A financing.
- Represented a life science products company in its successful completion of a Series A Financing.
- Represented an early-stage venture capital firm as lead investor in a $3.32 million Series A financing for Retroficiency, Inc., a provider of on-demand building efficiency intelligence solutions.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2008
- Villa Julie College, B.S., magna cum laude, 2000
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Co-Chair, Duane Morris Baltimore Inclusion Committee
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$