Heather R. Wlodek has experience in real estate transactions, including the sale, acquisition and leasing of commercial and residential properties. Heather also currently works on a variety of litigation matters as a member of the BakerHostetler team representing the court-appointed Trustee under the Securities Investor Protection Act (SIPA) in the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC (BLMIS).
Heather brings her strong, broad experience in business transactions to this engagement, as she works on settlement agreements and customer claims that require thorough attention to detail and an efficient work ethic. Heather is a member of BakerHostetler’s New York Mentor Committee.
- Assisted in the closing of various loan refinancing transactions for borrowers in New York City.
- Advised numerous clients on purchases and sales of condominiums and cooperatives located in New York City.
- American Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law, 2002, Certificate of Distinction in International Law
- B.S., Psychology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1999
- The University of Manchester (Manchester, England), 1999
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2003
Rate : $$$$