Heidi Hillyer is the founder of the law firm Heidi A. Hillyer, P.A. She has dedicated her law practice to representing plaintiffs in personal injury claims. Ms. Hillyer is licensed to practice law in the State of Florida and The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Ms. Hillyer has also been recognized by The Florida Supreme Court and the Seminole County Bar Association for her pro bono service.
Ms. Hillyer has practiced law in Florida since 2015. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Hillyer held a career for over ten years in Atlanta, Georgia as a Direct Marketing Project Manager, serving high-profile clients while managing their email, print, and direct mail marketing campaigns.
Ms. Hillyer graduated from Barry University School of Law, magna cum laude. Ms. Hillyer attended the University of Florida where she completed her Associate of Arts degree and attended DeVry University where she completed her undergraduate studies with a Bachelor of Science degree in Technical Management, summa cum laude.
During law school, Ms. Hillyer clerked at the law firm, J. Cheney Mason, P.A., and interned with the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Seminole County. Ms. Hillyer was ranked in the top 5 percent of her graduating class and served on the Editorial Board of The Barry Law Review.
Ms. Hillyer enjoys offshore-fishing, playing guitar, and traveling. She currently resides in Oviedo, Florida.
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, Florida, J.D., 2015
- DeVry University, Atlanta, Georgia, B.S., 2012
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, A.A., 1991
- Florida, 2015
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2015
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association, 2017-present
- Florida Justice Association, 2017-present
- Seminole County Bar Association, 2015-present
- Orange County Bar Association, 2013-present
Rate : $$$