Heidi Hudson Raschke has spent her legal career representing commercial insurance clients in complex coverage disputes. She partners with her clients, developing close relationships with them, and enabling the collaboration that best serves their unique needs. Depending on the case or client, the approach could range from pre-litigation counseling, to alternative dispute resolution, through discovery, summary judgment briefing, and trial.
Heidi’s goal is always to resolve disputes in an efficient and cost effective manner. She has significant experience representing commercial insurers in sophisticated first-party property coverage matters and other complex coverage disputes involving directors and officers liability insurance, errors and omissions liability insurance, professional liability insurance, comprehensive general liability insurance, financial institution bonds, and bad faith litigation.
Heidi is an editor of the firm’s PropertyCasualtyFocus blog, covering legal developments in the property-casualty industry. She devotes time to a variety of professional organizations, and regularly speaks and authors articles regarding the commercial insurance industry. She is a past chair of the ABA Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section’s Property Insurance Law Committee.
- Emory University School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Florida State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1996)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- American Bar Association
- Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section
- Chair, Property Insurance Law Committee (2015-2016)
- Chair-Elect, Property Insurance Law Committee (2014-2015)
- Vice-Chair, Property Insurance Law Committee (2010-2014)
- Leadership Tampa Bay, Class of 2016
- TGH Foundation Gala Committee
- The ArtReach Foundation, Inc., Board of Directors and Secretary (2010 – 2011)
- Savage Tree Arts Project, Board of Directors (2007 – 2008)
Rate : $$$$