Helen is a director in the Immigration Practice group of McCandlish Holton, P.C. in Richmond, Virginia. She concentrates her practice on employment-based and professional immigration, with emphasis on:
- H-1B Visas for high-tech and professional personnel
- Employer sanctions and worksite enforcement
- National Interest Waivers
- Outstanding researcher/professor immigration issues University-based immigration for students, researchers and professors
- Visas for teachers in public and private schools
Helen has guided numerous clients through I-9 and Department of Labor and Office of Special Counsel audits and investigations. She provides comprehensive I-9 and E-Verify training to HR professionals. She also publishes immigration updates for national trade organizations on I-9 compliance and E-Verify and provides critical expertise in this complex area.
She has spoken, by invitation, at regional and national meetings of the American Staffing Association (ASA), the National Association of College and University Attorneys (NACUA), and the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) as well as numerous other national organizations on immigration issues significant to business communities, universities and employers.
- Hamilton College, B.A., 1984
- New York University, M.B.A., 1988
- Washington & Lee University, J.D. 1991
Rate : $$$