Helen Tang is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. She has experience with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, co-investments and private equity fund formation. Ms. Tang joined Debevoise in 2016. Ms. Tang received a J.D. from The University of Chicago Law School in 2016, and an A.B. from The University of Chicago in 2013, where she was a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading IT solutions integrator, and its majority owner, Kelso & Company, in the sale of a majority equity interest in Sirius to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF’s paper and water chemicals business.
- Credit Suisse in the spin-off of the manager of the SPF Securitized Products Fund.
- Cornell Capital as a leading investor in the $2.05 billion acquisition of Talcott Resolution, The Hartford’s run-off life and annuity businesses.
- EIG Global Energy Partners in the establishment of its $2 billion credit platform, comprised of multiple fund vehicles and a separately managed account, to make debt investments in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management in the formation of Och-Ziff Real Estate Credit Fund, a $736 million U.S. credit opportunities/real estate fund.
- One Rock Capital Partners in the formation of One Rock Capital Partners II, a $964 million U.S. buyout fund.
- Providence Equity Partners in the formation of Providence Strategic Growth Fund III, a $1.3 billion North America growth fund.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2016, J.D.
- University of Chicago, 2013, A.B.
- New York
Rate : $$$$