Helena Engfeldt is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s International/Commercial Practice Group in San Francisco. Before joining the Firm, she was a Fellow at the Berkeley Center for Law and Technology. While attending Berkeley Law, Ms. Engfeldt was awarded the Dr. Tech. Marcus Wallenberg Foundation Fellowship and the Sweden America Foundation Fellowship.
Ms. Engfeldt practices international commercial law with a focus on assisting and advising technology companies with cross-border transactions, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, and advising on global data privacy law compliance.
Helena also advises software developers, e-commerce companies, and global mobile and web gaming developers on regulatory restrictions, intellectual property, contracting and data privacy.
- University of California – Berkeley (Boalt Hall School of Law) (J.S.D. with Law and Technology Certificate) (2013)
- University of California – Berkeley (Boalt Hall School of Law) (LL.M.) (2009)
- Uppsala University (Juris Kandidat) (2008)
- California~United States (2012)
- New York~United States (2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Certified in U.S. and European Privacy Law by the International Association of Privacy Professionals
Rate : $$$