Heng Gong is an associate in the firm’s Litigation and Intellectual Property groups in the New York office. His practice areas include intellectual property litigation, patent litigation, and trademark law. He has represented clients in technology, financial services, consumer products, entertainment, and sports industries.
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2010
- Stanford University, M.Sc., 2007
- Tsinghua University, B.E., 2005
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Represent a leading mobile device manufacturer in a multi-patent, multi-respondent patent infringement litigation before the U.S. International Trade Commission involving software technologies in smartphones, tablets, other communication devices.
- Represent a leading manufacturer of acoustic components in complex patent litigation before the U.S. International Trade Commission involving MEMS microphone technologies.
- Represent a leading telecommunications equipment company in a multi-patent, multi-respondent patent infringement litigation before the U.S. International Trade Commission and arbitration before the International Chamber of Commerce involving software technologies for smartphones, tablets, and access points.
- Represent a leading internet technology company in patent infringement litigation before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Pro Bono :
- Represent client in landlord-tenant dispute before the New York City Housing Court.
- Advise a non-profit organization in a dispute relating to a real estate project in New York City.
Previous Experience : Former corporate associate at another major New York law firm.
Rate : $$$