Mr. Henry O. Freese-Souffront manages complex litigation cases, with particular emphasis on maritime and admiralty law matters, insurance defense work, high profile commercial construction disputes, and lender liability cases.
He provides correspondent services to some of the most important protection and indemnity clubs in the maritime field and has successfully defended them from complex personal injury complaints and cargo claims. He has had significant bench and jury trial experience.
From 2004 to 2007, he successfully defended a multinational publicly-traded company from one of the first “whistle blower” claims brought under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act filed in Puerto Rico.
Mr. Freese-Souffront, who joined McConnell Valdés, holds two German language certificates from the University of Puerto Rico.
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- U.S. District Court District of Puerto Rico
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts, University of Puerto Rico
- J.D., University of Puerto Rico Law School
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
Rate : $$$$