Henry H. Jin’s practice focuses on the financing, project development and acquisition of conventional and renewable energy facilities. Henry is a member of the Energy and Infrastructure Team.
Since joining the firm, Henry has focused primarily on representing financial institutions, development banks and private equity funds on matters relating to the development, construction, financing, acquisition and sale of energy and infrastructure assets employing conventional and renewable technologies.
Henry is familiar with various transaction structures, including partnership-flip tax equity investment and traditional project financing.
Prior to joining the firm, Henry acquired experience in the field of global project finance at a firm in South Korea where he assisted in securing financing for LNG infrastructure projects.
- Represented groups of financial institutions as tax equity investors in connection with the development and construction of a number of wind generation projects having an aggregate nominal capacity of approximately 430 MW located in Texas.
- Represented a power developer in negotiations of contracts for the construction of a nominal 725 MW combined cycle natural gas-fired electric generating facility located in Maryland.
- Represented the lead arranger and lender in connection with $650 million first lien credit facilities for a project portfolio, with projects in New York, Arizona and Massachusetts.
- Represented the investor in a tax equity investment in a portfolio of two wind generation projects subject to long-term power purchase agreements in Colorado.
- Represented groups of financial institutions as tax equity investors in a multi-phase electric generation project subject to energy hedge agreements in Texas.
- Represented the investor in a tax equity investment in a portfolio of commercial and residential solar systems using a partnership-flip structure.
- Represented a borrower in connection with its approximately $240 million refinancing of a portfolio of three natural gas-fired electric generation facilities located in Colorado and New Mexico.
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School, Senior Editor, University of Pennsylvania Journal of Business Law, 2013
- Certificate in Business Economics and Public Policy, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2013
- BA, Government & Politics, University of Maryland, College Park, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2010
- District of Columbia
- New York
Rate : $$$$