Henry Moore has been practicing in the Central Texas courtrooms for over 40 years. He received his Bachelor of Arts with Honors in Psychology from the University of Texas at Austin in 1974 and his law degree from the University of Texas School of Law in 1976.
Over the years, Henry has been first chair counsel in numerous trials. He is admitted to practice in both state and federal courts and has been a member of the State Bar of Texas since 1976.
He received his board certification in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in 1991. He is also a certified mediator, but prefers to serve as an advocate. Henry focuses on insurance disputes and insurance coverage issues and is a frequent lecturer on Texas Auto Insurance law.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, J.D. – 1976
- University of Texas, Austin, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member and Director
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association, President, 2014 – 2015
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- Member, State Bar of Texas since 1976
Rate : $$$$