Henry Ross counsels clients on a broad range of civil litigation matters. Henry joined MPBA following a two-year clerkship with Chief Judge Marlin J. Appelwick of the Washington State Court of Appeals, Division I. He attended law school at the University of Washington, where he graduated with honors in the top 15% of his class, and served as a Managing Editor of the Washington Law Review.
His previous experience also includes work at a boutique Seattle litigation firm, the Washington State Attorney General’s Office Ecology Division, and representing student clients with limited means at University of Washington Student Legal Services. Prior to law school, Henry worked in project management at a business consulting firm, and in software management for a leading car-sharing company.
- University of Washington School of Law
- Juris Doctor, with Honors, 2016
- Washington Law Review – Managing Editor
- University of Oregon
- Bachelor of Arts, 2012
- Political Science Honors Society – Officer
Professional and Community Activities:
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project – Pro Bono Attorney
- Washington State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$