Henry A. Terhune represents numerous clients on a variety of public policy matters, with an emphasis on energy, environmental and pharmaceutical/health care issues. He also provides strategic counseling on major corporate transactions.
Henry previously served as associate staff member on the Committee on Rules, U.S. House of Representatives, handling all facets of committee business. The Rules Committee is the key House committee through which virtually all major legislation passes prior to consideration by the full House chamber.
- Focuses on public policy matters.
- Advising hard rock mining companies on project development and domestic and international issues affecting the sector.
- Counseling companies in sensitive transactions that involve mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisting a high-speed rail authority on funding and other issues.
- Representing electric power and natural gas utility companies on a range of issues affecting them at federal, state and local levels of government.
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 1986
- B.A., State University of New York College at Cortland, cum laude, 1980
- District of Columbia
- New York
Rate : $$$