Henry L. Whitehead is a trial lawyer with a track record of success in the courtroom. He has a broad range of experience, including copyright, trademark, and patent litigation, complex commercial and business disputes, and white-collar criminal matters.
Henry has represented clients ranging from private, closely held and mid-size companies to Fortune 500 corporations, as well as individual entrepreneurs, designers and musicians.
In every matter, Henry focuses his energy on developing practical solutions for his clients’ problems, which often involve more than just legal considerations. He has courtroom experience at the state and federal level and has represented clients at arbitrations and mediations.
Prior to joining Fox, Henry was an associate at a global law firm. Before that, he practiced in a California law firm and a law firm in New York City.
During law school, Henry was a judicial extern for U.S. District Judge George H. Wu of the Central District of California, focusing on intellectual property disputes. He also worked as a research assistant for evidence professors Jennifer Mnookin and Assaf Likhovski.
Representative Matters :
- Santa Barbara Smokehouse v. Agro America et al., Represented defendant agricultural company in products liability and commercial dispute in Santa Barbara Superior Court.
- Securities & Exchange Commission v. Heart Tronics et. al, Represented individual defendant in civil enforcement action brought by the SEC in the Central District of California, including serving as part of three-member defense trial team that participated in week-long jury trial in March 2015.
- Linx v. Origami Owl, Represented plaintiff jewelry designers in intellectual property litigation against infringers in the Central District of California.
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Dartmouth College (B.A., cum laude, 2007)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
- Young Alumni of Dartmouth Committee, New York City and Los Angeles Chapters
COURT ADMISSIONS : U.S. District Court, Central District of California
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$