Herbert Rosen is an associate practicing in the area of business litigation.
Prior to joining Shipman & Goodwin, Herbie was a summer associate with the firm. While in law school, he served as a judicial intern for The Honorable Gerald Lebovits of the New York City Civil Court and was also a teaching assistant in the Fordham Legal Writing Program.
Before attending law school, Herbie was a social studies teacher with Teach for America.
- Stein Scholar
- Fordham Urban Law Journal, Associate Editor
- Fordham Law Student Bar Association: President (2016-2017)
- Fordham Moot Court Board: Jessup Editor; Jessup Competition Semi-Finalist
- Eugene J. Keefe Award
- Archibald R. Murray Public Service Student Award, Summa Cum Laude
- Public Interest Resource Center Student Leadership Award
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Brandeis University, B.A., 2012, cum laude
Rate : $$$