Herbert S. Subin is our lead trial attorney at Subin Associates, LLP. Herb has forged an impressive legal career over the years – as well as a stalwart reputation for providing client advocacy both in and outside the courtroom.
He is not only industry-recognized for the work he has done, but he has recovered numerous multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for his clients and their loved ones. A trusted and respected member of the legal community, Herb is not only a published textbook author, he is regularly asked to comment as a legal analyst on national and local television.
As our leader here at Subin Associates, LLP, Herb Subin has established the firm’s diligent but personalized approach to representing injury victims. “I tell all my clients, I work for you and I know you only have one case and I am going to do everything I possibly can to make sure you get what you deserve.”
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, J.D. – 1986
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York County Lawyers, Supreme Court Committee, Member, 1989 – Present
Rate : $$$