Hillary M. Burrelle is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Her concentration is on litigation of employment matters, including :
- Wrongful Termination and Retaliatory Discharge Litigation
- Discrimination and Harassment Litigation
- Wage and Hour Law Litigation
Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Burrelle worked in-house for DreamWorks Animation, where she provided guidance on advertising and marketing issues with a focus on COPA, CARU and FTC guidelines for media content directed at children.
- Loyola Law School, Juris Doctor
- University of Portland, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Spanish
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, California
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Ancer L. Haggerty, U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- Student Clerk – U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Oregon
- Associate Counsel – DreamWorks Animation
- Post Graduate Law Clerk at NBCUniversal – TV Production Legal
Hillary Burrelle has been an assistant coach for the Loyola Law School Trial Advocacy Team since 2014. The team is ranked #6 in the nation and Ms. Burrelle’s students have won the National Civil Trial Competition and the Regional American Association for Justice (AAJ) Tournament, and advanced to the quarter finals of the National AAJ Tournament.
Rate : $$$