Hin Meng Au is an associate in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he is a member of the patents and innovations practice. Hin provides prosecution services to clients in a wide range of technical fields, including clean technology, software, and medical and diagnostic device industries.
While attending law school, Hin worked at Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP and thereafter at Innovation Counsel LLP, where he prosecuted patent applications in various technical fields, including display technologies, semiconductors, and sensor/actuator systems.
During graduate school, he investigated MEMS self-assembly. He also has six years of semiconductor industry experience, having previously worked as an engineer at Intel and Xilinx.A native of Singapore, Hin is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$